Name: ALI PAJAZITI
Address: “3” str. no: 17, Saraj, Skopje, Macedonia
Phone: +389 44 356 150, 356 151 office; +389 75 552 376 cell
2003: Doctoral thesis William Montgomery Watt and his sociological interpreetation of Islam at the Institute of Social Sciencies (Marmara University).
1998: Master degree in the Institute of Middle-East Countries at the Department of Sociology-Anthropology (Marmara University, 1998) with the thesis Macedonia in the Period of Social Transition (1990-1997), University Youth and Religion.
- Sociological Essays (Logos-A, 2003), pg.177. (Supported by Ministry of Culture of RM).
- University Youth and Religion (Logos-A, 2003), pg. 258.
- In Veritas-Sociological Tractatus (Logos-A, 2005), pg. 226.
- Public Ethics (trans. & ed., Logos-A, 2005), pg. 312. (www.logos-a.com.mk)
- Information Technologies and Ethics, SEEU, 2008.
- Dictionary of Sociology (832 pages, published in december 2009).
- Pajaziti et. al., People Centred Analysis Report: Quality of Social Services, UNDP & SEEU, 2010.
- “Young People and Religion”, SEER - South-East Europe Review for Labor and Social Affairs, Quarterly of the Hans Böckler Foundation, Special Issues “Republic of Macedonia”, 2002, p. 67-81.
- “The Frameork Agreement: Perspectives of Cultural educational and media dimensions”, in The Implementation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement, Democratic Club and Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Skopje, 2003, p. 255-261.
- “Macedonia During the Period of Social Transition” (1990-1997), Universitas, third year, nr. 4&5, June 2004, p. 96-104.
- “Multicultural Nebulousis and the Future of Kosovo”: Visione, nr. 1, Skopje, 2004, p. 223-229.
- "Multiculturalism: New Vision for the Future of Macedonia", in Multiculturalism in Macedonia: Model in its Formation, Foundation Open Society Institute Macedonia, 2004/2005. (and SEEU Review, www.seeu.edu.mk)
- “The Return of the Sacred”, Vepra, December 2001.
- “Sacred and Prophane in the Sociological Opus of Durkheim”, Jehona, nr. 3-4, Skopje, 2001, p. 124-130.
- “The Albanian Political Philosophy of the Twentieth Century”, Vepra, nr. 60, July-August 2003, p. 7-8.
- “Democracy”, Vepra, nr. 66, March-April 2004, p. 8-11.
- Ali Pajaziti & Agron Rustemi, “Housing in Rural Municipalities: Case of Zelino”, Review for Social Politics, FES & Institut for Social Work and Social Politics, Faculty of Philosophy: Ss Ciril and Methodius Skopje, no. 6, 2010.
- “Education on Religion in FYROM: Between Social Demand and Legal Challenges”, Dituria, Vol. III, nr. 5.
Sep 2005-May 2007: Completed the Service Training in Methodology Technology ANGEL Software and English Language, as part of the Instructional Support Center, held at SEEU in Tetovo, Macedonia
September 25-October 06, 2006: Attended the Utilizing Angel Software in Instructions at SEEU in Tetovo, Macedonia.
September 19-23, 2005: Attended the Instructional Support Center seminar in SEEU, Tetovo.
September 2007 – present: Full-time lecturer South East European University in Tetovo, Macedonia. Duty: Teaching "Ethics", "Sociology" and "Anthropology" courses.
January 2007: Director of CRPA (Center for Research in Public Adminsitration) at SEEU.
2004 to present: Member of Editorial Board of Scinetific Review Vizione, Association of Albanian Intelligentsia in RM & Democratic Club (IADC).
2002-2004: Weekly magazine “LOBI”, published 32 articles in different fields regarding social sciences as well as sociology, philosophy, philosophy of history, social psychology etc.
2002-2004: Part of some scientific projects at the Institute for Sociological, Political and Juridical Researches (Skopje).
2004-2010: Editor of philosophic & sociological editions in Logos-A, one of the most prominent publishing houses in Macedonia.
2008-2010: Editorial Board of SEEU Review (SEEU University, Tetove)
2009: Editorial Board of Scientific review “Dituria” (published by fondation “Dituria”)
2009-2010: UNDP’s People Centred Analysis, author of the second chapter.
2009-2010: teacher of Principles of Sociology course, first cycle – undergraduate study program in the field of "Information Systems and Management", according to the concept of 'the dual degree’ (SEEU & University Of London).
- “2nd SEER International Symposium”) held in Knokke-Heist, Belgium (October 2nd – 4th 2002), dealing with the cooperation and the future of Balkans.
- “Implementing the Frame-work Agreement of Ohrid”, organized by the Democratic Club and Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, in Skopje in the 2nd and 3rd of July, 2003.
- “Multiculturalism in Macedonia: A Model Under Construction” (November 18th, 2004), in which forum took part scientists from Mexico, Croatia, Hungary, Switzerland etc.
- 23-25.10.2009, Conference “Religious Education in South-East Europe” at the University of Vienna, organised by Department for Legal Philosophy, Law of Religion and Culture, Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research, Austria Cooperation, Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe and Austrian Cultural Association.
- International Congress “Islamic Civilisation in the Balkans”, organised by IRCICA and Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts (Skopje, October 14-15, 2010).
- "Between Multiculturalism and Cultural-Religious Supremacism: The Case of Macedonia", Second Symposium On The Muslim Communities And Minorities In Europe, Warsaw, 8-10 December 2010 (organised by Organzation of Islamic Conference).
1. “Monitoring of Media in the Republic of Macedonia” (FMN and “Open Society” Foundation, 2002-2003).
2. “Civic Education: Towards Civic Society” (CRS, 2003).
3. “The Other in the Media” (Open Institute Society-2003).
4. South Eastern Europe and the new Euro-Atlantic System of Security: Interdisciplinary Approach in Developing Teaching and Academic Excellence. Devin, Bulgaria, 31 July – 14 August 2005.
5. Cathecismus in Public Education in Macedonia: Pro et Contra, Association of Macedonian Sociologists, 14 November 2006, Sts. Cyrillius and Methodius, Skopje.
6. "Success: How to Achieve It?", AKEA, Prishtinë, 14 December 2007.
7. "State of Law and Reforms in Public Administration", SEEU, 18 December 2007.
8. “Socio-Economic Development of Rural Municipalities: Case Saraj, Zhelinë and Çuçer-Sandevo”, SEEU, 2008/2009.
9. TEMPUS Project IV: Programme “Interdisciplinary Joint Master Programme in South-Eastern European Studies”, Forlí, 3 December 2009.
- Ali, Bullaç. The History, the society and the tradition: Logos-A, 2003, p. 318.
- Ali, Bullaç. Contemporary Concepts and Systems: Logos-A, 2004.
- Ismet, Ozel. Technique, Civilization and Alienation: Logos-A, 1998, pgs. 185.
- Ahmet, Davutogllu. Self-perceptions of Civilizations: Logos-A, 2002, pgs. 118.
- Ilhan, Berk. Logos-Essays, Logos-A, 2002, pgs. 74.
- Jëllmaz, Ozakpënar. Culture and Civilization: Logos-A, 2002, pg. 172.
- Ahmet, Davutogllu. Global Crisis-World Between Two Chaotic Ruinations (The Berlin Wall – September 11th): Logos-A, 2004, pgs. 260.
- Neshet, Toku. Sociology of Ibn Khaldun: Logos-A, 2005.
- Zekije Demir, Modern and Postmodern Feminism, Logos-A, 2005.
- Meredith Mc Guire, Religjioni: Konteksti shoqeror, Logos-A, 2007, 596 pgs.
- Ojvind, Larsen. “Modern Administrator”: (from the book Administration, Ethics and Democracy, Ashgate Publishing Company, Aldershot, Burlington USA, 2000, p. 55-72).
- Articles “Ethics" and "Moral” from Encyclopedia Britannica, 1993, vol. I, p. 201-201 and vol. XI, p. 414-417.
- Besir Ayvazoglu, Islamic Aesthetics, Logos-A, 2009.
EACME Winner in 2008 (www.seeu.edu.mk and http://www.eacmeweb.com/file.asp?lang=en&page=newsletter/n20.htm )
- Proficiency in English, Turkish and in all local languages.
- Proficiency in computers with the most of the areas related with writing, as Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.